Kosmic Tea is committed to your privacy and ensuring that your personal information is protected. This policy explains the types of personal information we collect, disclose and protect it and how you can update, manage, export and delete your information
Kosmic Tea, (referred to hereinafter as, “Kosmic,” or “We,” or “Us,” or “Our”), is a retail distributor of loose-leaf located on Our website at www.Kosmic-tea.com (“Site”).
By accessing the Kosmic Tea, You agree to comply with this Policy, and that Your visit and use of the Kosmic Tea, and any dispute directly arising out of Your use or misuse, shall be governed by this Policy. We may modify the terms of this Policy at any time in Our sole discretion, by posting amended terms to this Policy to the Site. If We believe a change to the Policy materially affects You or Your use of Our Site, We will send You an email, notifying You of the change made to this Policy.
Your continued use of Kosmic Tea thereafter shall constitute immediate acceptance of all revised, modified and/or amended terms to this Policy. However, You should review the most up-to-date version of the Policy from time-to-time on the Site. We will notify You of any material changes, amendments or modifications to the Policy through the Site, or through other communication. In the event You choose not to agree and accept the new, modified or amended Terms, You shall cease use of all the Kosmic Tea Products and provide Us with written notice.
- Navigational Information: Navigational information refers to information about Your computer, device, VPN information, IP address, the date and time of the visit and how long You remained on Our Site, the referral URL (the site from which the visitor has come), the pages visited on Our Site and information about the device and browser (such as, browser type and version and operating system), browser history, and geographical location;
- Personal Information: This refers to full name, email address, phone numbers, payment information, credit or debit card numbers, shipping and billing information, or similar personal identifiers, or any information that can be used to identify You or that We can link to You;
- User Content: Content uploaded or submitted by Users such as feedback, information, comments, emails, images, photographs, videos, notes, sounds, data, posts and suggestions;
- User Information: Information such as name, user name, password, email address, phone number, and address; (collectively referred to as “Data”)
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT? We may, depending on Your use of the Services, collect the following Data:
- Personal Information. We collect Personal Information that You voluntarily provide to Us when (1) You create an account to use the Stash Services or place an order for Products through Our Site; (2) when You express an interest in obtaining information about Us or Our Products, or when You sign up to receive emails, marketing, and promotional information from Us. The Personal Information We collect can include the following: Your full name, email address, phone numbers, payment information, credit or debit card numbers, personal financial account information, or similar personal identifiers, or any information that can be used to identify You or that We can link to You. All Personal Information that You provide to Us must be true, complete and accurate, and You must notify Us of any changes to such personal information. The Personal Information provided for Kosmic Tea and Products is stored and managed on servers and third-party hosting services in the United States and other countries, including without limitation, Shopify.
- Navigational Information and UDID. If You are visiting or using the Kosmic Tea, We may automatically collect Navigational Information, such as Your IP address, the date and time of the visit and how long You remained on Our Site, the referral URL, the pages visited on Our Site or related third-party applications, and information about the device and browser (such as, browser type and version and operating system). We may also collect visitor data through third party services such as Google Analytics, in order to better understand visitor behavior, demographics, locations, page views, time spent on the Site or affiliated third-party applications, and other metrics and analytics used to provide and improve Kosmic Tea. In addition to the information We collect on Our Site, We may also collect Your city location, device model and version, device identifier (or “UDID”), and OS version. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of Kosmic Tea, and for Our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
- User Content. We also keep a record of Our correspondence with You, including without limitation, any feedback and/or testimonials You have provided to Us, whether online, phone or email, information provided to Our customer service, and/or User Content.
- Online Identifiers. Like many businesses, We also collect information through cookies and similar technologies. We collect devices, cookie identifiers, or others such as the ones used for analytics and marketing, and other similar data. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If You prefer, You can usually choose to set Your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If You choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of Kosmic Tea or third-party applications.
- Mobile Device Data. We may automatically collect device information (such as Your mobile device ID, model and manufacturer), operating system, version information and IP address.
- Push Notifications. We may request to send You push notifications regarding Your account or the mobile application. If You wish to opt-out from receiving these types of communications, You may turn them off in Your device’s settings.
- INFORMATION ABOUT MINORS/CHILDREN. We never knowingly collect, sell, share, or store data related to children. The only information we collect, store and use to provide the Kosmic Tea is the Personal Information of the account creator, who must be above the age of 12. Individuals above the age of 12 and below the age of 18 (or the age of majority in your jurisdiction) (“Minors”) shall not be allowed to create an account without the express permission of a legal guardian or parent. If You become aware that Kosmic Tea has collected Personal Information from a Minor without parental or legal guardian consent, please let us know by contacting us at [email]. To prevent inadvertent disclosure of Personal Information while using the Kosmic Tea products, assist in effective use of Information, and ensure appropriate use of Kosmic Tea Products, we strongly encourage the parent or guardian of any minor to actively guide any interactions with and/or use of Kosmic Tea Services.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT DATA FROM YOU? We may collect Data from You when You:
- Visit Our Site or order Our Products;
- Interact with Us online, on the phone, through email or on Our Site;
- Interact with Us in person, with Our stores, or at an event or trade show;
- Opt-in to Our direct marketing campaigns, promotions, offers and deals;
- Register with Us through physical registration cards, competition entries, and through call centers;
- Submit User Content;
- Apply for employment with Us on Our Site;
- Post information, comments, testimonials, or reviews online about Us;
- Interact with targeted online content that We or Our service providers provide to You via third-party websites or applications; and
- When You interact with third-party social media such as Facebook and Instagram.
You may have the right to revoke Your consent or to ask Us to stop collecting and/or processing Your Data. You can exercise this right by contacting us at Kosmictea@outlook.com.
WHEN WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED?
- We Never Sell Your Data. AT KOSMIC WE DO NOT SELL, SHARE, LICENSE, OR OTHERWISE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION OR ANY PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION WITH ANY ENTITY OR PERSON, EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY DESCRIBED IN THIS POLICY OR WHEN WE HAVE A LEGAL BASIS TO DO SO, FOR INSTANCE WITH YOUR PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT OR A COURT ORDER. YOU ALWAYS HAVE THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW ANY CONSENT YOU PREVIOUSLY PROVIDED BY CONTACTING US AT Kosmictea@outlook.com.
- Service Providers and Affiliates. We reserve the right to disclose parts or all of the Data that We collect about You to service providers and affiliates who assist Us in Our business